Saturday, April 21, 2018

FFF Twelve

Squeezing in Fit for Friday!

Really crazy busy this week. Sir started his new job. We're apartment hunting. Work issues causing me to stay late. Volunteering, too. I'm gonna do a quick update so I can maybe get to bed before midnight!

Workouts: 3/7 - Two sports practices, and a lot of hiking at work.

Eating: 2.5/7 - went to a conference on Saturday and ate whatever. Had some very snacky evenings.

Weight: Lost 0.8 lbs! :)

Stress: This week was tougher with change and work stress, but today was good. Slept in. Watched a movie with Sir. Got ice cream. Did some yardwork. Went to a fancy gala tonight.

Decluttering: I think the yard work counts! Sir and I took a huge bucket of sticks to the town compost park. I pulled weeds and got rid of the evergreens I had up for winter ( which were not so green anymore).

Sleep: 5/7 - pretty good this week! I took naps or went to bed early when I could. 7-9 hours every night!

I may be MIA next week. Going away for work. Will be eating poorly; whatever they feed us. I am being put up in a hotel though, so I plan on using the fitness center, and hitting the pool and hot tub!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lea,

    Wow, sounds like a full on week, and a week of change with your Sir starting the new job. Glad you had a day together and a bit of relaxation time. You have done well! Congratulations on the weight loss :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. It was a crazy week. I was glad to have a day to relax. This week I'm going to be eating whatever. I'll try to exercise, we'll see what happens. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow Lea you have had a busy week. Good luck with your apartment hunting. Amongst all that you have done really well with everything.
    Have a nice time away. safe travels.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindy. I think despite the craziness, it did go well last week! :D

      Delete
  3. sounds like you've gotten better with sleep this week, good on you! and safe journey! when i was away i decided I would swim so i did. At least that meant I could eat guilt-free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles. And swimming for exercise is a great idea, I need to make time to squeeze that in!

      Delete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...