Friday, June 26, 2015

Meme - How well do I know my own blog?

I saw this on a couple of blogs I follow.


1) Your top 5 popular posts, bonus if you get them in order.
I'll probably fail at this.

Wartenburg Wheel Take 2
The First Bedtime Punishment
Punishment Mission 2 AM

Um, I don't freaking know...

BDSM Songs
Adverse Reactions and Anxiety?


I did okay here - half right.
1. Wartenberg Wheel Take Two
2. Bedtime and Punishments
3. The First Bedtime Punishment
4. BDSM In Songs (I should make this a regular thing)
5. There's Homework in D/s?


2) Last 5 blogs you commented on.
Master Dream's Precious Treasure
The Sub-Mission
A New Devious Chapter
A Slave to Master
Master's Pleasing Bitch

I'm not sure how to check this, but this is probably pretty accurate. I've spent today and some of last night getting caught up.

3) How many followers do you have?
80-something?

84 - pretty close.


4) Your total viewings, to the nearest 100?

101,000?

A little off here - 107,288


5) How many blog posts have you published?
Oh crap, I don't know... 300? 

227 - I actually scaled back my initial guess. I write less than I should.


6) How many posts in drafts?
None - I had about 20, but I recently finished and published them!

Wow, was I wrong. There are 12 still in there!


7) How many blogs do you follow?

40?

59. Some haven't updated in ages, though. Not sure how many are actually active. I try not to unfollow, because there have been many that come back.


8) What post has received the most comments?

Not sure... the one with the apron?

Wrong. 
For You, Sir. 19 comments. A couple were me, but it was for Sinful Sunday, so that does make sense!


9) Your first blog entry title?
A Bit of Backstory (I know I have this one right) 
And I was correct. :)


10) Why did you choose the name of your blog?

Selecting a name for my blog was actually really important to me. I feel kind of dorky about it now. I hadn't even met Sir yet. I waffled back and forth between a bunch of options (none of which I remember now). I remember picking a few that I found were taken, or very very similar to other people. I wanted something that I thought I was clever, not just Lea's Blog. Something with a pun, maybe. So initially, I liked Submissions, because the root word for submission was in there. But I thought that was too ambiguous so I changed it to Submissive Missions. But my url is still sub-missions. I actually love my blog name. I am on little missions to be more and more submissive. Not too much hyperbole there.

2 comments:

  1. When i started doing this, i though it would be a piece of cake lol....i actually know very little about my own blog! but it was a bit of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is neat but there are only a couple i could even guess at! This is a fun idea though! Fun to read! =)

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...