Monday, September 22, 2014

The Little Voice in the Back of Your Head

I went out to complete the tasks that Sir set for me. I came back and put purchased items away, and started making lunch. I was actively cutting vegetables when I realized that I had not yet put my collar back on now that I was back in the privacy of our home.

I hesitated.

Sir wasn't home. He wouldn't know. I could have it back on way before he came home, and it would seem as though nothing was amiss.

But I would know. The little voice in the back of my head was frowning at me. I could feel that niggling thought worming its way through my brain as I put another slice in the peppers.

I stopped and put the collar back on.

It felt good to do the right thing. I know Sir would have been happy, and that brought me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...