Sunday, August 11, 2019

Invisible Tether

It seemed like it had been a good long while since Sir and I got to engage in any real sex or kink or scene. We'd been on conflicting schedules, and the last few times we did get a chance, something awkward or awful happened.

I was starting to be concerned that we were going to go through a really dry spell vanilla, kink, or otherwise.

Luckily I was wrong.

We had some time to ourselves Sunday afternoon.

Sir gave me a good reminder on his control over me. Without using anything but himself. No toys. No constraints. Just him and me.

Just his hands on my body. Caressing...coaxing. Cracking. A pinch here, a tap there.

Getting me completely in his thrall. Keeping me there with only his hands and his voice.

It felt like his words were around me, binding me in place.

Reminding me that I am his.

💗

4 comments:

  1. I love this Lea :) glad you were able to connect and avoid the dry spell. This sounded wonderful :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice when these reconnects occur! Even without details, yours sounds wonderful. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely reconnect! Sounds like bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. It was much needed.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...