Monday, May 27, 2019

Betrothed

We went away this weekend to visit friends in another state.

While we were away - Sir asked me to marry him! Of course, I said YES!

He got down on one knee in a semi-secluded treehouse. It was perfect.

He'd been plotting for a bit, with my friends' help.

I had no idea, and was just so shocked that my first response was "Are you serious?!"

I didn't understand what he was doing down there.

I got hold of my senses and said of course and jumped down into his arms, nearly bowling him over.

Its been a couple of days and I'm just so... shocked. But in a happy way!

Sir put a ring on it!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lea! ... and what a beautiful ring! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both Lea! That is fantastic news :) the ring is gorgeous:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I hope you both are very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lea that's amazing! So happy for you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! It's a week later and I'm still beaming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I know I'm rather late to the party, but congrats! I'm very happy for you cats. 💍

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...