Saturday, July 21, 2018

For the Dogs

We're continuing to slowly work on the house. Since everything is not set up, there's an awful lot of echo in our place.

Last week, Sir was giving me a spanking. You could absolutely hear the sound of it reverberating off the walls.

And I suppose a neighbor's dog could hear it as well. Every time Sir struck me, this dog would howl or bark.



It was kind of funny, but I also felt bad for the dog. And I was also wondering, is it just the dog who can hear it, with its keen senses, or can the whole neighborhood?

Oh, well!

8 comments:

  1. LOL let's hope it's just the dog with its super hearing! Altho, if you notice any super friendly neighbours coming round, then you've got to wonder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping its the dog, too! Though you wonder, if I can hear it barking, then maybe other humans can hear other things!

      Delete
  2. Lol, too funny!
    You should get a "clap on, clap off" lamp. Between the lights flashing and the dog howling you'd have yourself a spanky howling light show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. It'd sure make the neighbors wonder... maybe we have a poltergeist!

      Delete
  3. Let's put it this way if 15 minutes after the dog howls you hear sirens.......stop and get dressed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a thought! Though it'd be funny to answer the door to the cops as is (not)!

      Delete
  4. That is odd. Well maybe not odd, but we have a dog and she must suck! LOL. She has never once 'came to my rescue'. Though she does get agitated if people argue. I suppose you have to draw the line somewhere. LOL

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if that other dog had been in a place where such noises would be a trigger. I hope not though!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...