Sunday, May 06, 2018

FFF: 14 - Late; Life Asplode

Super late with my Fit for Friday. It is Sunday night right now, ha. Better late than never, though!

Life has been crazy this week. I worked overtime 4/5 of my work days. I went to sports practice three days this week, plus I volunteered at our game last night. Sir and I are also apartment hunting, contacting people and doing showings and whatnot. We think we have found a suitable one. We're meeting this Tuesday to apply - keep your fingers crossed! I can't wait for it to be July, and for life to be just... less. This is not the kind of asplode we need. We need this kind:


One of the few downsides to the place we want is we can't get a cat. But we also don't have to be there forever, either. Onto this past week!

If you haven't checked in with Fondles for Fit for Friday, do so! 
Apparently I am not the only late one this week!!


Workouts: 5/7 - Three sports practices. Did an interval running thing with Sir tonight, then we finished that up with a walk. On Monday, we went out for dinner and had a longer walk to and from the restaurant. I love living in a walkable area! I was also pretty active with work and volunteering, though I didn't count them as specific workouts.

Eating: 1.5/7 - I logged, but between getting brunch with a friend, movie popcorn with Sir, pizza Sir got cause I left out the taco meat all day and went to work (he is awesome by the way, no complaints about the pizza), and eating fast food out while we were apartment hunting, I definitely overdid it. But increased activity must have balanced it out.

Weight:  👍 Down 1.2 lbs! Starting to lose the stuff I gained while I was away. I'm still higher than where I need to be. I go up, I go down, like a yoyo, but I keep gaining and losing the same 2 - 3 lbs. My next breakthrough, I feel will be getting to 172, then lower!!

Stress: 👎This has been a crazy week. Sir and I are both feeling it.

Decluttering: 👍Though my house is a total wreck and every dish we own needs to be washed (tomorrow!), we did donate our cat stuff to the local pet pantry. Out went his litter box, litter mat, food and water dish, food mat, cat scratcher, toys and balls, fur brush, pet carrier, and fancy water fountain. It was actually more stuff than we realized, and I'm not convinced there's not more down there (I know we bought him a bed). My heart is a little heavy with giving it away. I miss my little furball. And though we want another kitty, I wondered if it would be weird (for us, kitty won't care) for new kitty to be using old kitty's stuff. It is a moot point though; we figured that we're not going to be able to get another cat for awhile, plus we don't want to pack it up when we move. So out it goes. And it's a good cause!

Sleep: 3/7 - Definitely feeling sleep deprived. With everything going on, there were quite a few nights with about 6 hours. That is not sufficient for me. At the end of this week I was at a 9+ hour deficit (my sleep app tracks that). Hopefully I can "catch up", though that's not really how it works.


Hope you all had a good week. I'll try to get around and play catch up with you soon!



8 comments:

  1. Wokay! Link added. Blog updated! great going on the exercise. I especially like your "thumbs up/thumbs down" system!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles. Sorry I was late!

      Thanks about the thumbs. I wish they had a middle of the road thumb. I used to tell my students: thumbs up, thumbs down, or hold your thumb to the side if you're not sure!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lea,

    Wow you have had a full on week. Great going on the exercise with all the overtime at work and congrats on the weight loss.

    Sending positive vibes re the apartment.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz! I so hope this will be the one. It's easier when things aren't up in the air. One more day until the application meeting!

      Delete
  3. Yep, I'm in the better late than never club too. Sounds like you've been super busy too. Apartment hunting isn't easy, and you're still keeping up with a lot of your goals. Fingers crossed for the apartment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia, I hope we get it. I know you understand the trials of finding a place and moving. I hope its getting settled over there for you!

      Delete
  4. Hey Lea, I learned last night that a pillow fight and some naked wrestling are great for stress relief. Eric and I are exhausted today but we aren't stressed anymore. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! Glad it worked for you, hopefully Sir and I can try it soon.

      Delete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...