Saturday, August 19, 2017

Fear Knot

This week for work I went to a survival training. We each presented. One of the topics was knot-tying.

There were the requisite bondage jokes there,and I think that from a kink perspective, one would think I'd be ace at this, or at least excited.

Noooooooope.

I HATE knot-tying.

It is useful in more ways than one, and I typically enjoy being the subject of it, but it is such a bitch for me to learn. The few times I've done self-bondage the knots were minimal.

For whatever reason it just doesn't stick in my brain. This is the 4th or 5th time in my life where I've been required to learn several knots, and each time, I SUCK at it. It is beyond frustrating.

I only ever seem to remember the square knot. I don't seem to ever use the others, and that's probably the issue. Out of sight (or hands?) out of mind.




I guess it is a good thing that I am the rope receiver and not the rope rigger!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lea, oh I bet there were bondage jokes lol. I'm hopeless at knot-tying too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would be surprised if there WEREN'T Bondage jokes. and i'm with you on this. i'm hopeless at knots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Fondles haha!
    I've never done any knots but I would probably be hopeless 😆

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you. Even when I'm following the suspensions I'm being put in, I can't remember many of the processes and knots. I taught myself some super basic 101 style rope work because a lot of it can translate into useful everyday skill, but anything beyond that just doesn't stick in my brain.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...