Monday, September 02, 2019

Traumatizing the Neighborhood: It's worse, it's so much worse!

Sir and I have not had much time to ourselves this month. Every day I have had off either Sir was not off or I have had an obligation. We are trying to make sure we make private time for each other

We were finally able to carve a little time out for ourselves. Some unrushed alone time. We reveled in it.

So, we're right in the middle of having sex, and we hear the neighbor's kids outside. We sort of share a backyard, though there is a fence between us. I turn around, and I can clearly see them through our window fan.

If I can see them... well shit. They can see us. Sir has me carefully approach the window (we ARE both stark naked, after all). I am coming to the window from the side, so that I am unseen to quickly throw the blinds down.

Over the fan.

The FAN.

Which blows the entire window covering WIDE open. I am completly freaking out, and exclaim:

"It's worse, it's so much worse!"

 I duck down to cover myself with a sheet that was thrown on the floor. Sir is yelling at me to turn the freaking fan off!

I get it turned off, and at least now we cannot be seen.

But it would probably have been better for us to do *nothing*.

That caused so much more attention to the situation.

And once it was done... yeah, those kids were not outside anymore.




Sorry, neighbors!

3 comments:

  1. Oy. I mean, what can you do? Sending over cookies probably wouldn't be the right thing, though *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea, oh boy, I can imagine the panic! I'm sorry but I had to giggle. I wonder if you will hear anything from the neighbours?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    I haven't heard anything from them *about that* at least!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...