Thursday, January 12, 2017

Absence Makes My Heart More Submissive

I have been away house-sitting for friends in another state.

It is nice to have time away. Time with their little furballs (I do so miss having a little fluffy something in the house). Time to visit others without any real agenda. But the cost of all this is being away from Sir.

I knew I would be leaving and somehow this made me so much more willing to serve Sir. It was easier for me to get up early and make a special lunch for him for work. To make breakfast. To listen and respond to his commands with an open heart.

Why can I not be like that every day? What is it about knowing that you will be apart that makes a person more willing?

I have missed him very much, in more ways than one. His companionship, his opinions, his speech, his cuddles, and yes of course, his Dominance. I'm craving it, and it is making me needy, especially being so far away.

I should be returning this weekend, just in time for our 6-year anniversary.

I can't wait to put my arms, and other things, around him.


3 comments:

  1. True what you say about absense, I find myself doing the same as you...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea, sounds like a nice time away. The up side of being apart is the reunion. Hope you have a wonderful reunion and celebration. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lovely week. I am very glad to be home, though!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...