Monday, July 26, 2021

New Nightly Ritual

Lately, Sir has been staying up much later that I do.

It seems I just can't go to sleep without him, though.

I'd feel tired, get up and put myself in bed...

And just wait there. Whether intentionally or not, my body and brain is waiting for him. And my sleep had been really suffering for it.

Now we have a new nightly ritual, and it's a great solution of Sir's.

He now puts me to bed every night.

I'll get into bed, and he'll join me. I'll cuddle up with my head on his lap. We'll chat softly, and he'll pet my hair until I fall asleep. 

Then, he'll gingerly slide out of bed and he can stay up as long as he wants.

It's a win-win.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely ritual, and a wonderful way to fall asleep:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great way to go to bed :)

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...