Friday, April 26, 2019

The Quacken

I decided to be a dork and continue my tradition of making Sir an Easter basket this year.

I think I may have went a little overboard.


There's a bunch of stuff in there, including cookies (he is a self proclaimed cookie whore), lots of candies, a wind up bouncing chick toy he adores, and a Lego kit.



I have been away for a few days on a business trip. He put the kit together and sent me a photo that he captioned:

"Behold! THE QUACKEN!"

I love this man so much.

6 comments:

  1. LoL Lea, I love it. I think it's sweet you did this, not dorky at all lol. I love that you filled the basket with things he enjoys and not all easter goodies. Very thoughtful.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. I think it can be sweet AND dorky. I suppose I find it dorky in that we are adults, and easter baskets are typically a kid's thing. That said, I'm still going to do it, hahah!

      Delete
  2. Easter baskets should be fun ... I think this one checked that box, Lea! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the basket and LOVE THE CAPTION! He's a funny one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir doesn't think he is funny, but I do! He just shows that side to me more.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...