Sunday, December 31, 2017

When "Not Caring" is the Right Thing to Do - Happy New Year!

Sir: "I know you say the big collar is huge and cumbersome, but I kind of don't care."

 .

!!!

I absolutely love that he said that a few days ago. And it's not that he doesn't care... I know he cares. A lot. Evidence for this is the fact that I haven't been wearing that collar, or any collar for the past week as my neck heals.

(I am thinking and hoping that I will be well enough for it to return tomorrow, at least during the day).

Sir is not an unfeeling dick. But he knows that my discomfort of the collar is not relevant. It is not life-threatening, it's not a limit, and I can live with it. Because he knows this, my arguments are irrelevant and he doesn't care. I will wear the collar.

This is the side of Sir that I love. The side of Sir that I have been missing.

Hopefully tomorrow, for the start of the new year, the collar will be able to return. We can start our New Year off right!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lea! I hope your neck heals quickly so that you can wear the collar again and that the new year brings health, happiness, love and laughter.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...