Thursday, November 16, 2017

My Old Man ❤

Yesterday we celebrated a milestone in Sir's life: His birthday.

My old man only has one more year till the big 4-0!

It was a low-key but good birthday (I hope). This weekend we went to his favorite game store to play Takenoko, then I treated him to dinner at the Hibachi Buffet place. We stuffed our faces, then came home to have a few drinks and just relax together. There was  kinky fuckery involved before bed.

Yesterday, I made him a nice steak dinner with  mashed potatoes and cauliflower. He does like his "man meals" - Steak n taters. I had his drink ready when he got home. We had a nice candlelit dinner, and then there were gifts, and of course cake. I think he liked his present- he took it with him to work, so he could play with his new toy. I got him a tablet. He's been hinting at wanting one, so I hope this fits the bill!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Sir! Sounds like a wonderful celebration and the cake looks awesome :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to him! I love the colors you have going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your Sir. I hope he enjoyed the dinner / cake / present!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys. I think he had a good birthday! And thanks for the compliment on colors, Conina.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...