Monday, May 16, 2011

Possible Nipple Piercing Solution

Mention something and the devil will appear… If only all the little issues in my life worked in such a way.

Last night, after I wrote my long overdue post about an aversion to piercing nipple rings (among other things), I log into FetLife, and lo and behold, this is what I see waiting for me in the right column:

Non Piercing Nipple Rings.

I feel like the fates placed that ad there just for me. I clicked on it, naturally, and was pleasantly surprised by what I found. There were LOTS of products offered, and there were more than what I would have thought about initially. Things that will hang down, things that you could potentially attach a chain to, chains themselves even. I will share this with The Dom (I‘ve mentioned it already, but I forgot the website name at the time). I hope he is pleased by this solution. I suppose it’s a compromise of sorts. I would be so thrilled to be able to be pleasing to him, and to accomplish his specific goals with the nipple rings. And he wouldn’t have to push me into a place where he doesn’t think I should go.

A fitting solution, right?

2 comments:

  1. Lea, thank you so much for the nice review of our site. Please contact me for a discount code or follow us on twitter NippleCharms and I do post some discounts. Thanks again, Nikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so pleasantly surprised to see your comment! I'm glad that you're pleased!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...