Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Winter Uniform


Sir has been struggling with deciding what my winter uniform will be. He likes me having a uniform. But he also acknowledges that my original uniform would not be practical for the winter - I'd freeze.



This look is pretty cute, but even with the fuzzy socks, I'd be a popsicle.


So, it took Sir a bit to figure out what he wanted, but he decided that my winter "uniform" will be my cuffs at my wrists and ankles.

I can wear my fuzzy socks and comfy pants and big green robe, as long as I have the cuffs on. My head thinks its a win and I agree.

Though it is still taking some getting used to getting them on and off. It is not part of my routine. I admit, in the morning when I am tired and grumpy and it is taking longer to get them off so I can get ready for work on time ... I am grumbling.

But I am doing it!

6 comments:

  1. Cute but I think I'd freeze in something like that since we keep the thermostat way down over here. I'm in layers and my toes are cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do, too. Thats why Sir picked something else for me. Im always cold in the winter, it seems!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, sorry, I read your post incorrectly (probably too quickly) and somehow connected the image WITH the winter rules. My bad. ;-) I'm glad you get to just wear cuffs with warm clothes because being cold takes the fun out of everything.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of the cuffs as a uniform, and great you will be able to lawyer up and stay warm.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I think of them as a uniform really. My mind has not yet fully wrapped itself around that. But if he likes it and I can stay warm, its a win!

      Delete
  3. Are you wearing the socks? I freaking love the socks! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...