Saturday, December 23, 2017

Getting used to the BIG collar

So, ever since I lost my wristcollar at the end of October, Sir has been having me wear the BIG collar. It is huge and cumbersome and uncomfortable.


Though, I can see the aesthetic appeal from Sir's point of view.

I thought I would never get used to it each and every day. And while I'm not still fully used to it (sleeping in it is difficult), I was forced to notice that it is becoming part of me.

Yesterday, when I went to run errands, I got my coat on and went to put on my scarf. It took me a few moments to figure out why my scarf wasn't going on correctly - my collar.

If it wasn't so cold out that I need winter clothing, thus making me realize it was there, I absolutely would have left the house wearing my big ol' monster collar.

I guess that is a step in the right direction, eh?

1 comment:

  1. That would have been interesting, going out with your collar on display lol. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...