Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Today Our D/s Looks Like...

Ugh, I'm sick. I felt it coming on a few days ago, but now it is full blown sore throat, non-stop sneezing, leaky eyes. I guess it's a headcold; I don't usually get allergies (and the allergy medicine I took to test did nothing).

But life goes on. Today my submission looks like persevering through my cold. Cleaning the house for Sir, making food for the week, making him dinner. Taking on a temp job on my day off to bring in extra cash.

Today his Dominance looks like reminding me to eat, telling me to take breaks, and putting me to bed early.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lea, sorry to hear you are sick, I am under the weather too at the moment. Hope you are feeling much better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...