Friday, March 24, 2017

Giving Him the Choice

I'm slowly trying to adjust to my schedule, and make things more seamless than they were last year. I've been working on time management- in particular, making sure that I have everything ready to go for the next morning before I go to bed. I'm bathed, clothes set out, teacup washed, teapot washed, lunch for me and for Sir, and breakfast ready before I get into bed.

I've also been trying to work on getting what I can ready in the in-between time where I am  home from work, and am waiting for Sir to get home. I've been using this time to decompress a little; have a snack, watch some HGTV. But I've been cutting that vegging time a little shorter so I can make the next days lunches, and wash dishes before Sir gets home and I start dinner. It works out better than doing it right before bed.


I've been thinking about ways I can be more submissive to Sir and take his needs and wishes more into account. Lately, I've been asking him every day what he prefers for dinner. Usually there are 2 choices. Sometimes he picks what he thinks is the "easier option" to be kind to me. Sometimes he just picks what he wants. One night he wanted neither and really wanted to go out for fish, so we did. But I am making the effort to put his wants first.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lea,sounds like you have a great routine going, good on you, and for taking his wishes into account more.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the routine is really helping. I'll have to ask him if this new thing is helping or not.

      Delete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...