Friday, November 18, 2016

Birthdays and Loving Our Lurkers

Two celebrations this week.

Sir's Birthday, and Love Our Lurkers!

Sir and I had just a little celebration for his birthday after he got home from work. I sent him off with a good breakfast and a gift (new Kindle!) in the morning.



When he got back from work, we went out for sushi! There was also this really nifty flower made out of carrots.
When we got home, we had cake (Sir's favorite is ice-cream cake)



Happy Birthday, Sir!






I also want to take a minute to say "Thank you" to everyone who stops by my blog. It definitely helps me to feel less lonely in this kink world. Today is Love Our Lurkers - a day to appreciate those who read, even if we're not always aware of who they are. Thank you!


Thank you, readers!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Sir, I read here often...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy LOL Days!! That cake looks some kinda yummy, hope your sir had a very happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your Sir, hope he had a wonderful day. The celebrations sounded wonderful and the cake yum!

    Happy LoL Day!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy LOL Day Lea! and happy birthday to your Sir!
    I read here often and your blog is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lea, :) Happy LOL Days to you! I have never been by before, but saw your link over at Hermione's place. It is always nice to discover new bloggers on LOL Days. Nice to meet you!

    Wishing your Sir a very Happy Birthday! Rob and I love sushi. That plate looks delicious, and the flower is so pretty! I think that I know what to say to Rob later today, when he asks what I would like for dinner. LOL! You celebration looked very nice. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo, sushi and a Reece's ice cream cake! Your Sir has good taste! LOL Hope he had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Sir and Happy LOL Day!!! :)

    these3fhl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Lea, My first visit here, Happy Birthday to your sir, I hope you had a lovely day
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your Sir. Hope you have a lovely LOL day.
    Hugs Lindy
    DOWNUNDER DREAMING

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't think I've ever left you a comment. Happy Belated Birthday to your Sir and LOL day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much! It was a nice birthday. I very much enjoyed LOL; discovering new blogs and making sure to comment on the ones I usually lurk on, myself.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...