Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Under the Weather

Apparently, it was the Superbowl this weekend. I was completely oblivious. And I'm okay with that. Football doesn't interest me, not even a little. Sir feels the same.

Not a whole lot going on around here. I feel like crap. When I visit my family I always come back sick. They smoke like chimneys and it is now obvious that I am allergic or sensitive or whatever you want to call it to cigarettes. I am sick every single time I visit. I don't know if it's just an extreme reaction, or if the sensitivity lowers my immune system and then I get sick, or what. But I feel like I have the flu. Body aches, headaches, lethargy, fatigue, burning throat, eyes and nose. More than a typical allergic reaction. No fever though.

I just feel bad for Sir. I am a pathetic pile of miserable at home, not getting much done. I haven't even been getting up with him in the morning this week, just staying in bed resting. He doesn't mind, and has insisted that I rest, but I still feel bad. I also know that I look like shit. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror - hair looking like birds have nested in it, pale faced, red and raw around my nose and mouth, chapped lips, unshaven body, still in my PJs when he gets home at night. I sure look super sexy for him!

He's very understanding though. I'm not usually sick, and even when I do get sick I usually just down some Dayquil and go about my life. So if I'm saying that I don't feel right, he knows I mean it.

I did manage to make a really nice dinner for him last night, so that's something. About all I had energy for.

I worry about his sexual needs not being met too. Though he even said when we were in bed last night, "What do you think I'm going to do, demand a blowjob right now? That wouldn't end well for either of us".

Snow is coming down today (just a few inches) and it's beautiful outside. I hope I can get it a bit together so I can head out (errands to run that won't really wait). We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon Lea!
    I know it's rough being ill but least you've had some fun times with your Sir. When your better you can continue to do so
    Love the posts
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daisy! I'm pretty much on the mend.

      Delete

I <3 comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...