Thursday, February 19, 2015

Craving

I've been craving BDSM lately.

Some of it is probably because Sir and I are so busy. When we do have time, we cuddle. Or I focus on his desires. I want to make sure I am taking care of him at least. But I am not taking care of myself sexually.

Sir has a rule for me that I am to get myself off 3 x a week. With this new schedule I am so beat sometimes that I haven't made the time for it.

When we got home from the rope class the other night, Sir got me into the bedroom and started making me crazy by paying attention to my neck. He even took my collar off for better access.

He had me suck him off, and it was pretty explosive.

Somewhere in between the neck biting and my giving him a BJ, I took out the toybag and put a lot of implements out... hoping he would use them, I guess? He did strike my neck with the chopsticks, which was interesting.

But I think I am craving more. More impact play I think. More pain.

I hope we get some time this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lea,

    I can so relate to your post, I hope you will have some impact play soon. It is such a release isn't it.

    Love
    ara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I find sometimes that dealing with it helps me deal with real-world stresses as well!

      Delete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...