Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Beat - Not In a Good Way

I'm beat.

And not in the fun good way.

I've been laying low here in Blogland the past couple of weeks, just due to exhaustion. I took on a new job (through the same company I've been employed with) and I've really been working myself hard. I also got a second part time gig so we can make a little extra income, and I'm looking for another opportunity for evenings.

Sir had some funds saved from his previous job and after 5 months it's finally all tapped out. So we're just scraping by on my wages right now, and it's stressful.

Hopefully it will work out somehow (I hope but my realism gets me freaking out), and I'm doing what I can to trim the budget, get assistance, and earn more money, but it's still nerve-wracking.

Sometimes play can help relieve the stress though. A good beating and hard fucking can set your brain right sometimes, and see the bright side of things.

That and sleep. A good night's sleep.

4 comments:

  1. That is hard on you both Lea. I hope there will be a sparkle of sun and more income coming to you. Money-stress is terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Best of luck with all that, be sure to take care of yourself and get lost of rest! Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. We're just taking it one day at a time. I'm thinking of the future as much as possible, but trying not to stress other than plan effectively.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...