Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I've had an extremely trying day at work with snotty complaining kids, multiple injuries and non-stop trips to the bathroom. Its now 9:45, I just got in after being locked out because some genius in my house put an extremely heavy bag on the inside of the doorknob so the key wouldn't turn the lock. So I had to climb into my bedroom window to get in here. I broke my curtain doing it. I was going to drink a glass of wine and relax, but guess what - the wine bottle opener has mysteriously disappeared too.

I'm supposed to write something meaningful here as a punishment for not writing on Sunday, but in the mood I'm in, I really can't be arsed. I don't feel like it, I don't even want to be doing this right now, and I kinda don't give a shit if I get punished. I want to say something snarky like "Well, I'd probably not even be punished anyway since I get away with EVERYTHING," but that would definitely get me punished. And I might get punished for writing that even with the setup, but I honestly don't give a fuck right now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lea,

    i just wanted to tell you that we've all been in your shoes, having crappy days and having a hard time keeping our heads "in the game". It gets better, i swear it does. Just know that there are people out here that care about you, whether you know it or not!

    BIG HUGS!!

    His treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, Treasure.

    I initially regretted writing this, but now... I think it was what was needed and it's helping our relationship.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...